Information Security Analyst
About the position
- Wage:$49.00 / hour
- Vacancy:1 Vacancy
- Employment Groups:Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada
- Employment Status:Permanent, Full-Time, 40.00 Hours / Week, Remote work available
- Start Time:As soon as possible
- Benefits:Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits
- Proficiency in English with excellent oral communication, values and ethics, effective interpersonal skills, team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in similar role.
- Pass a criminal record check, credit check, also eligible for professional liability insurance.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Design, develop and implement information security principles, policy enforcement, technical solutions, and awareness trainings.
- Develop cyber security strategies and cyber security program roadmaps for mid to large companies.
- Assess security risks pertaining to data, software, and hardware for on premise and cloud-based solutions.
- Develop policies, procedures, and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- Conduct technical audit reviews to ensure compliance with security policies and other industry standards (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, SOC1/SOC2, PCI DSS).
Work with clients to solve their information security problems by assessing current security posture, performing gap analysis, building strategy and roadmaps. Play key role in helping our clients to achieve their strategic and tactical security goals. You will be also involved to security assurance activities including IT/Security, Compliance and Attestation audits.
- Local or international designations such as Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of C++, C#, Java, Python, Shell scripting
How to apply
906 12 Avenue SW suite 400
Calgary, AB T2R 1K7